With crisp golden leaves on the trees and a chill in the air, mid-October is the perfect opportunity to add some cosy touches to your home ahead of the Winter season. Whilst the Summer months are a great time to embrace your outdoor space by keeping things light, bright and airy; for Autumn, it's key for your home to exude warmth and comfort.
Look forward to lazy days in front of the fire and of course the imminent festive season with our pick of the best Autumnal home accessories.
1. This geometric hand woven throw is a great way to spruce up your space whilst adding all-important warmth and texture to your living room. Available in either subtle ice blue or striking black, this blanket is sure to keep you toasty during the cooler months.
2. Elegant overhead lighting is an instant way to inject some serious style into your home and these chic lights work particularly well when hung above a rustic table. With both small and medium fittings to choose between, they're a versatile choice for adding ambience and character to your dining area.
3. Striking printed cushions are a fail proof way of giving tired living room furniture a new lease of life. This knitted triangle print cushion is a great example, and best of all it's 100% cotton and features this Autumn's hottest hues, so it'll add both a fun and functional finishing touch.
4. This robust wooden box is an excellent way of solving outdoor storage dilemmas, plus it doubles up as the perfect home for keeping dirty boots and wellies away from the house! With its weatherproof zinc lid and high-quality finish, it's ideal for tidying up your porch area this Autumn.
5. Keep muddy footprints at bay with this simple-yet-stylish high quality doormat. Featuring a distinctively bold star print, this doormat is sure to look the part when welcoming guests to your home throughout Autumn and Winter.
6. This elegant wall light in on-trend charcoal radiates a subtle, warm glow that’s sure to give your outside area a welcoming touch whilst aiding navigation around your garden during the darker months. Made from durable powder-coated steel, it's sure to withstand the elements and illuminate your home for years to come.
7. Copper has been everywhere this season and this exquisite metal bowl is the perfect way to tap into this trend whilst complimenting the golden hues of Autumn. Beaten by hand and finished in beautiful copper plating with a contrasting black interior or exterior, these bowls would make a stunning centrepiece on your fireplace, kitchen table or windowsill.
8. If you've been looking for an attractive container for storing logs without leaving debris all over the carpet, the search is finally over! These fully lined willow baskets, available in three different sizes, provide the perfect storage solution for your fireplace.
9. Nothing says Winter quite like a classic candle especially one of the Figgy Pudding variety! Promising to emit a gorgeous glow and fill your home with a tempting scent, this festive candle certainly gets our vote.
Last but not least, if you're looking to keep your heating bills to a minimum this Winter, don't forget our external roller blinds trap air between the glass and screen fabric to provide an additional layer of insulation to the glazing. This helps to retain heat within the building, keeping you warm and cosy whilst saving you money in the long-term. To find out more about our innovative range of solar shading products, request a copy of our catalogue today.