We are pleased to unveil our brand new, state-of-the-art breakout area at our HQ in Sudbury, designed to bring employees from each of our departments together, from office staff to production and installers.
The new super high-spec space which overlooks our production facility thanks to a full glass front, consists of a 6-metre long kitchen equipped with all the gadgets including instant hot and chilled water to keep our team hydrated, full height fridge for ample food storage, dishwasher to save on handwashing and microwave for instant food heating. Additionally double height lockers provide a safe storage space for all their personal belongings with space for a change of clothes and a 3m long breakfast and ‘chill’ bar offers all the space needed for eating, drinking and most importantly socialising.
To help keep everyone focused and motivated throughout the day, we’ve also included a monitor set on a living wall for added impact displaying important messages including project and award wins, team building and charity events along with the company mission, vision and values which everyone is working towards. A weekly complimentary fruit bowl also provides a welcome, healthy snack.
Our Managing Director, Stuart Dantzic, said: “We’ve had great feedback from the team so far on the breakout space, and it’s been great seeing them all taking advantage of the new facilities to relax, regroup and unwind. It’s great to have such a wonderful, dedicated space where teams from across all departments can spend time together and take a much-deserved breather from the busy working day.”
Michelle Rother, Operations Co-ordinator added “The new breakout space has created a warm, desirable social area, providing an environment that brings all our dedicated employees together as one, bringing home life closer within our workplace.”
In addition to the breakout space, we offer our staff a whole host of benefits including:
- Regular team building events
- A ‘perks’ platform with discounts across a range of categories including cinema and gym membership
- A ‘spin the wheel’ prize giveaway for birthdays
- Flexible working, including school pick-up/drop-off
- Four-day working week for our production department
- Celebrations for company award wins including attendance at awards ceremonies
- A health cash plan giving employees money back on key services such as optical/dental
- Access to a confidential counselling helpline, virtual GP and Mental Health First Aider
- Two-way feedback at any time along with quarterly 1-2-1 meetings
- A structured job progression plan, mapping their journey with the company
- Service reward providing cash bonus based on length of service with the company
If you’re interested in becoming a part of our amazing team and enjoying all the perks we have to offer, find out about our current vacancies here.