The term ‘Caribbean Blinds (UK) Ltd’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website who is Caribbean Blinds (UK) Ltd registered in England No. 2192658 at Woodhall Business Park, Sudbury, Suffolk. CO10 1WH. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of our website are for your general information only. It is subject to change without notice.
- You must not reproduce any of the information on our website without the express written permission of Caribbean Blinds (UK) Ltd.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy of the information found on our website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information on our website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any information available through our website meets your specific requirements.
- Our website contains material which is owned by us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the text, design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited.
- Unauthorised use of our website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, our website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You agree to indemnify us against any and all claims, actions, proceedings, damages, losses, liabilities, costs and expenses suffered or reasonably incurred by us as a result of, or in connection with, your access to and use our website.
- Your use of our website and any dispute arising out of such use of our website is subject to the laws of England.
E & O. E.