With a new school term underway and Summer holidays a distant memory, it's time to prepare your home for the colder weather! We've rounded up five of our favourite new-season home updates to help you create a dramatically different interior this Autumn.
1. Thanks to the ever-changing world of interior design, the days of settling for uninspiring white walls are a thing of the past! With a wide range of catwalk-inspired colours to choose from, it's time to dress up that dining room or refresh your bedroom with an on-trend hue.
2. As the nights draw in, it's the ideal time to look at making your property more cosy and comfortable. Whether this involves the introduction of a log burner, updating your sofa with new cushions or considering external roller blinds to keep the cold out, you can look forward to a snug space this Autumn.
3. Featuring uplifting natural patterns, soft materials and cosy textures, it's easy to see why Scandi remains at the forefront of Winter home design. To achieve this contemporary look, consider clean-lined furniture, geometric furnishings and a palette of pale grey and white for laid-back living.
4. There's no reason why you can't still appreciate The Great Outdoors as the weather takes a turn for the worst. Celebrate all things natural with wood, cork or bamboo flooring for that distinctive earthy feel. Alternatively, consider wicker and rattan baskets, textured rugs and lampshades and green tones to connect with the outdoor elements.
5. Finally, as the days become shorter, adequate lighting is a must to highlight your home's best features. If you haven't already, place extra lamps throughout your home for additional illumination. Additionally, thanks to our external roller blinds which maintain the view outwards, you can monitor the amount of light that enters your property for a light, bright and airy feel 365 days a year.