With fewer daylight hours and the weather rapidly deteriorating, many of us overlook the idea of spending time outside during Autumn and Winter. Although being confined to the warmth and comfort of our living rooms may appear a very attractive proposition when temperatures plummet, there's no reason why we can't still enjoy our gardens to their full potential during the Winter months.
This is where our award-winning Outdoor Living Pod really comes into its own, as thanks to its full flexible and completely waterproof louvered roof that operates at the touch of a button, you can make the most of your outside space 365 days a year.
Featuring stylish LED strip lighting and an infrared heater to keep you and your guests warm on the coldest of Winter days, it provides the ultimate environment for relaxing, socialising and entertaining.
Best of all, our Outdoor Living Pod can be completely customised, so it's a wonderful blank canvas for complimenting the aesthetics of your home and garden.
In today's post, we've drawn inspiration from the taupe backdrop and rattan furniture featured in this Pod installation in Kent to create our ultimate Winter wish list. Why not re-create this look within your own home, or even better, your Outdoor Living Pod?
1. Never be late again thanks to this elegant wall clock featuring a modern, brushed steel finish.
2. Inject a little luxury into your Outdoor Living Pod with this super soft faux fur cushion.
3. Stay snug all Winter with this high-quality checked throw made from Alpaca wool.
4. Drape this high-quality Herringbone throw across tired furniture for an instant style update.
5. Sit back and relax with this weather resistant outdoor armchair and coordinating cream cushion.
6. This stag printed cushion is sure to look the part in both traditional and contemporary living spaces.
7. A good potted plant will never go out of fashion, and this Bonzai Dracaena is a great way to bring an essence of the oriental into your home.
8. Nail this season's copper trend whilst illuminating your living space with this copper candle holder.
9. This ornate lantern would make a brilliant table centrepiece for festive entertaining.
10. Tap into the Moroccan pottery trend whilst you enjoy your hot chocolate with these chic printed mugs.