We recently installed a Cayman tensioned external roof blind to a conservatory in Guilsborough, Northamptonshire, at its maximum 18 square metre surface area in a single blind system. Following this installation, we received this 8 point review from the client discussing their experience with us, from initial enquiry to installation.
- Initial response to enquiry was quick and detailed.
- My subsequent queries were answered swiftly and in detail on several emails.
- The quote matched the initial budgeted quote.
- No silly offers like 50% off. A competitor of yours started very high and then came down in stages-it makes you think that they are trying it on to start with and see your reaction.
- Technical specifications provided re awning material; it made sense.
- Cost was far less than internal blinds.
- Installation leader was efficient, courteous, answered my queries, and explained the operation plus do's and don’ts.
- The installation looks smart and not too intrusive. Easy to operate. Looks robust. Quiet.
As the review demonstrates, our honest, ethical approach to selling, alongside our unparalleled wealth of experience gained over almost three decades enables us to provide genuine advice for the right solution. This coupled with the highest emphasis on service, as everyone who works for Caribbean is directly employed by us (no sub-contractors or greedy direct sales people) paired with products that are designed specifically for the UK and built to last a lifetime.
You really are guaranteed the best experience from start to finish when selecting Caribbean for your exterior solar shading requirements. If you’re considering external shading, be sure to contact us today and experience a refreshing difference dealing direct with the manufacturer!