With cool blues and minty hues promising to be the colours of the Summer, we unveil our favourite on-trend weatherproof chairs for relaxing in style this July.
1. The classic deckchair has been given a modern twist with this vibrant floral print, making it the perfect choice for adding a pop of colour to your patio this season. RRP £69.00. Available from Marks & Spencer.
2. This funky yet functional wicker chair is sure to make a statement in your garden this Summer. Available in either on-trend turquoise or mint green, it's the ultimate way to relax in style. RRP £675. Available from Barbed.
3. Chic yet comfortable, this director's chair with its fresh tropical print will effortlessly compliment any alfresco space. It collapses with ease, making it the ideal choice for picnics and camping trips this Summer. RRP £65.00. Available from John Lewis.
4. This sturdy yet stylish deckchair is ideal for embracing The Great Outdoors, and even better, it can be personalised with your own message so it really is one of a kind! With a durable timber frame and 100% cotton material, it’s sure to stand the test of time. RRP £92.00. Available from Not On The High Street.
5. Unwind with a refreshing cocktail in this contemporary lounger from Habitat. With its solid oak frame and neutral-coloured canvas, this chair is sure to look the bees knees in your garden come rain or shine! RRP £60.00. Available from Homebase.
6. The humble striped deckchair has been given a style update with chic green and blue tones. The perfect accessory for any picnic, park or beach, this affordable offering is a great all-rounder this Summer. RRP £29.99. Available from Homebase.
7. Don’t forget to keep snacks and drinks chilled with this fun tropical-print coolbag. With a generous 20L capacity and handy shoulder strap, it’s a must-have for enjoying a spot of alfresco lunch. RRP £20.00. Available from John Lewis.