Patio heaters have rapidly grown in popularity in recent years, particularly amongst bars and restaurants, as they allow guests to comfortably sit outside late into the night without the need to grab an extra layer. Given that they provide a noticeable amount of heat, they are ideal if you want to extend the Summer and make the most of your outside space well into Autumn without feeling the cold.
Therefore, if you’d like to comfortably enjoy alfresco meals and drinks with friends 365 days a year, patio heaters are an invaluable investment to your outside space. There’s lots of different heaters to choose between, such as those that burn gas, the traditional chimenea and the recently-launched electrically-powered radiative heater.
Below we’ve selected our five favourite designs that not only provide plenty of heat but will seamlessly blend in with your outside space to create a stylish focal point, whatever the season!
And if you’re looking for something a little more permanent, remember our Outdoor Living Pod has a custom built-in infra-red radiant heater mounted to the cross beams to keep you lovely and warm on even the coldest of nights.
1. This 11kW gas patio heater not only emits plenty of heat but it looks fantastic too. Complete with a glass tube in the centre of the heater, this creates the illusion of a ‘real flame,’ giving your patio a gorgeous glow whilst keeping your guests lovely and warm. Click here to find out more.
2. If you’re looking for a heater with wow factor that’ll effortlessly warm a crowd, this design from Fire Mountain is a great all-rounder. Powered by gas and available in three different stainless steel shades, this heater is sure to impress at any party or social gathering. Click here to find out more.
3. If you have a small garden, don’t be deceived into thinking all patio heaters have to take up a vast amount of space. Unlike gas heaters that require a large gas bottle beneath the table, this heater can be positioned on any table top and is powered by a simple plug socket. Featuring contemporary rattan detailing, this heater is sure to compliment your outdoor furniture whilst effectively warming the surrounding area. Click here to find out more.
4. Looking to add heat to a cool winter’s evening with minimal effort and expense? Then this stylish compact heater, suitable for both indoor and outdoor use, is an ideal option. Powered at the touch of a button, this electric design boasts a stainless steel finish and hangs from above to emit an attractive glow. It’s also environmentally friendly, as the halogen element heats the body, not the air, so there is less wasted energy. Click here to find out more.
5. With its weatherproof and rust-resistant coating, this classic gas model is perfect if you’re looking for a heater that’ll successfully withstand the harshest of weather conditions. Furthermore, you can control the temperature to your exact requirement and with a built-in stainless steel heat reflector, 13.5 kW of heat is evenly distributed amongst your patio for maximum warmth. Click here to find out more.