As March draws to a close, it's once again time for this month's Meet The Team feature. Today we're chatting to Billy who works as an Installation Technician at Caribbean Blinds.
1. How long have you worked at Caribbean Blinds?
I have worked at Caribbean Blinds for 11 years.
2. What does your average working day involve?
It varies from day-to-day, but generally it involves deliveries of our exclusive patio awnings to our trade dealer network and assembling our Outdoor Living Pods on various applications across the country.
3. What is your favourite part of the job?
My favourite aspect is definitely seeing how pleased customers are with the finished product/installation- it makes the job really rewarding. I also enjoy building up a good rapport with our delivery customers- some of which I've known for over 10 years!
4. What is the most useful skill you've learnt since working at Caribbean?
It would have to be the importance of finishing touches, as the smallest of details can make all the difference to the quality of the end result.
5. How do you think Caribbean will evolve in the future?
I believe we will continue developing the Outdoor Living Pod, both in terms of features and installation. The Outdoor Living Pod is still relatively new, so I expect it will continue to evolve over the coming years to meet demands.
6. What would you like to achieve most during your lifetime?
Simple! For my children to be happy.
7. What other hobbies do you enjoy outside of work?
I own three horses along with some land so they take up the majority of my spare time.
8. If your colleagues had to describe you in one word, which would they choose?
Hyper! I'm always on the go as I love keeping busy.