Decorating our Outdoor Living Pod with festoon lights is a great way to add atmosphere.
Following the recent unveiling of the iconic John Lewis Christmas advert, it seems the countdown to the 25th is well underway, and as ever there's plenty of preparation to be done.
Along with all the Christmas shopping, party planning and present wrapping, adorning our homes with festive decor is an ever-popular way of spreading the festive cheer, and whether you like to go all out with decorations or prefer a low-key look, we've got a fabulous selection of lights to illuminate your home and garden with style this Christmas.
Inspired by our award-winning Outdoor Living Pod that has been tastefully decorated with festoon lights, we've chosen our pick of the best festive decorations so you can enjoy a show-stopping display this Christmas.
1. This garland of ten large festoon lights can be used either indoors or outdoors, promising to give your home a gorgeous glow over the festive season. We think they'd be particularly effective draped across outdoor dining tables for a really special alfresco experience, as seen on our Outdoor Living Pod.
2. If you prefer a more minimal look, this sophisticated tree adorned with gold lights is a great way to make an instant style statement. Standing at a generous 5 foot, it's perfect for welcoming guests this Christmas.
3. These delicate glass spheres are a contemporary take on the classic Christmas bauble. Simply add tea lights to create a lovely atmosphere when wining and dining with friends this Winter- whether that's inside or out!
4. When accessing plug sockets becomes a bit of a nightmare, these battery-powered outdoor lights are just the ticket. With a generous 4.7m length cable, they're an excellent way of jazzing up your porch or wrapping around trees and shrubbery for a magical Christmas entrance.
5. Tap into this year's metallic trend with this gorgeous copper lantern, specifically designed for outdoor use. Add a candle and place on your outdoor table for a super eye-catching centrepiece.
6. For an ultra-opulent look, these exquisite ornament lights are ideal for glamming up your outside space. Try hanging from your garden fence or across the porch for a tasteful Winter look.
7. Inject some glitz into your home with this highly versatile graphite garland. As this garland is battery-powered, it's also ideal for illuminating wreaths or creating a festive mantelpiece arrangement.
8. An illuminated star will give your home a festive feel well into the New Year, and this rattan design can be hung from anywhere in your home- from windows to above the fireplace. Plus, it's battery-powered, so there's no need to worry about locating the nearest plug socket.
9. Why have just one reindeer when you can have a whole family? Bring some festive magic to your home or garden with these gorgeous glowing reindeer– they're sure to bring a smile to guests' faces for years to come!