We are delighted to be able to open our main Suffolk showroom to the public again, being able to see our innovative external shading solutions up close whilst speaking to one of our knowledgeable advisers allows our clients to get a true understanding of the craftsmanship that goes into our products. We are looking forward to welcoming you again, but we must continue to adhere to government guidelines to ensure your safety and our staffs, so here is a gentle reminder of the procedures in place for when you make your next visit.
- The main doors to our showroom will remain locked to limit the number of people entering. On arrival please ring the buzzer located to the right of the doors. Please ensure that you are wearing a mask, disposable masks have been made available should you need them.
- One of our advisers will greet you, before opening the doors they will sanitise their hands.
- On entry to the showroom the adviser will ask you to sanitise your hands using the dispenser located to the right. Disposable gloves have been made available should you need them.
- During your visit, the showroom doors will remain open to ensure the space is well ventilated.
- Only one customer (family) at a time will be permitted entry to the showroom. Do not worry about other clients turning up, they will have to wait until the showroom is free and clean.
- If you are visiting the outdoor showsite then the showroom doors will remain closed.
- Toilets are currently unavailable.
- Refreshments are available using disposable cups.
- Please ensure that you always keep to a 2m distance during your visit.
- When leaving please sanitise your hands. The showroom will be wiped down and cleaned using anti-bacterial cleaner, ready for the next client.
Whilst the procedures may differ to what we are used to, we can assure you the level of service remains the same, expert advice delivered by our dedicated team to help you make informative choices on your next external shading investment. We will continue to assess the safety measure in place and alter them if needed.
We may have a showroom closer to you at one of our Bridgman partner showrooms (please ensure you wear masks and sanitise your hands when visiting) – View other showrooms
If you have any questions regarding our procedures please call one of our team members who will be happy to help – 0344 800 1947