The day has finally come where we can open our showroom doors to the public again to allow our clients to get a closer look at the craftsmanship of our British made innovative external shading solutions. Our knowledgeable advisers are on hand to give one to one demonstrations of the features that make our products the UK’s number one exterior shading systems. Whilst we are looking forward to welcoming you back into our main Suffolk showroom, we must continue to adhere to the government guidelines to ensure the safety and wellbeing of both clients and members of our team. We have put a covid safe procedure in place for when clients visit; please review this below before planning your next visit.
- The main doors to our showroom will remain locked to limit the number of people entering. On arrival please ring the buzzer located to the right of the doors. Please ensure that you are wearing a mask; disposable masks have been made available should you need them.
- One of our advisers will greet you; before opening the doors they will sanitise their hands and put on a mask.
- On entry to the showroom the adviser will ask you to sanitise your hands using the dispenser located to the right. Disposable gloves have been made available should you require them.
- During your visit, the showroom doors will remain fully open to ensure the space is well ventilated.
- Only one customer (family) at a time will be permitted entry to the showroom. Do not worry about other clients turning up during your visit, they will wait until your visit is complete and the showroom is free.
- If you are visiting the outdoor showsite, masks will not need to be worn.
- Refreshments are available using disposable cups.
- Please ensure that you always maintain a safe distance during your visit (1m+)
- When leaving the showroom please sanitise your hands. The showroom will be wiped down and cleaned using anti-bacterial cleaner, ready for the next client.
- If anyone in your party is showing symptoms of COVID 19, please do not visit our showrooms and seek medical advice as soon as possible.
This added procedure will not, in any way effect your experience of visiting our external shading showroom, our trained advisers will continue to deliver the same expert advice to give you everything you need to make an informed decision.
If our main Suffolk showroom is a bit too far for you to travel then you may find your desired product of interest at one of our Bridgman partner showrooms (please ensure you wear masks and sanitise your hands when visiting) – View partner showroom locations & products on display.
If you have any questions about our showrooms or the procedures we have in place, then please feel free to contact a member of our team for assistance – 0344 800 1947