With just one month to go until the big day, now is the ideal opportunity to start thinking about decorating your home ahead of the festive season. Having already unveiled our favourite of this year's festive lights, in today's style post we're showcasing the best tableware for hosting a stylish celebration this December. Whether this entails a low-key buffet, an evening gathering or going all out with a three-course festive feast, it's important for your home to look the real deal.
As wining and dining plays a big part in the Christmas festivities, tableware is an excellent place to start. Be the hostess with the mostess this Christmas with our pick of the best decorative pieces. And don't forget if you're planning on taking the party outside this Winter, be sure to check out our guide to hosting an alfresco get-together with our Outdoor Living Pod.
1. With intricate platinum and gold detailing, make your guests feel like royalty with this classic 12-piece dinner set. Comprising of full-sized plates, side plates and bowls it's ideal for those indulgent three course meals.
2. Deck your door with this stunning Christmas wreath, featuring glittering white berries and dark green leaves for a magical entrance. It's also available in a garland that's ideal for sprucing up a banister or mantelpiece.
3. Versatile and stylish, this gold hammered tray in an elegant star shape can be filled with sweets or decorated with foliage for a unique table centrepiece.
4. Mistletoe is synonymous with Christmas, and this pearl-embossed arrangement is sure to add an opulent touch to your home over the festive season.
5. Instantly add some festive fun to your table display with a glittering gold reindeer– we think they'd look great as a trio.
6. A great addition to your table or mantelpiece, this lavish gold candlestick will provide extra light and atmosphere whether you're entertaining with friends or relaxing with family.
7. These gorgeous antique-inspired bronze stars can be used all year round, or hung in clusters for real impact at Christmas. Each star comes complete with a small holder for a tea light and a metal chain with a hanging loop.
8. Featuring a foiled stag design, these contemporary silver napkins are sure to add a touch of glamour to your dinner table.
9. Nothing says Christmas quite like a glass of warming mulled wine on a cold Winter night, and what better way to enjoy this festive favourite than with this delicate glass mug. Alternatively, the mug can be used for iced tea during the Summer months, so it's ultra versatile.