With the August Bank Holiday on the horizon, there’s no better way to make the most of your long weekend than with a spot of alfresco dining.
Whether you’re planning a family barbecue, garden party or simply enjoying a few evening cocktails with friends, our pick of the 20 best alfresco accessories are sure to give your get-together a stylish touch.
From contemporary cutlery to classic water dispensers, we have everything covered to compliment your outside space this Summer so you can entertain with ease! And if the weather does take a turn for the worst, our patio awnings provide the perfect stylish shelter from the rain.
1. Bring a taste of Summer to your table with these fun floral dinner plates.
2. Inject some colour into your glassware collection with these fab printed tumblers.
3. These fruity watermelon napkins promise to clear up any spills in style.
4. Try your hand at making your own cocktails with this rainbow cocktail shaker.
5. Indulge in some retro chic fashion with this classic Orla Kiely tumbler.
6. Handy store and pour glass bottles are perfect for serving oil and vinegar at your Bank Holiday BBQ.
7. Keep your sandwiches fresh all day long with this printed cool bag in on-trend mint green.
8. This drinks dispenser in contemporary indigo allows guests to help themselves.
9. Take the hassle out of washing up with these pretty patterned paper plates.
10. Add a touch of the Mediterranean to your table with this colourful Riviera Melamine side bowl.
11. This traditional glass drinks dispenser looks ultra appetizing filled with Pimms and fresh fruit.
12. Prevent smashed glasses at your family gathering with this set of plastic child-friendly beakers.
13. These green triangle paper plates are bound to look the part at any picnic or party this Summer.
14. Help protect the environment with these high-quality recycled-glass tumblers.
15. An ice bucket is a great place to store ice cubes for ultra refreshing drinks.
16. Illuminate your garden as the sun sets with this elegant metal tea light holder.
17. Create a lavish focal point on your table with this textured-gold metal plant pot.
18. Make your alfresco meals extra opulent with glamorous copper cutlery.
19. Pineapple print napkins are sure to bring a taste of the tropics to any alfresco meal.
20. This versatile metal lantern can either be used as a table centerpiece or hung from above to give your patio extra wow factor.